Friday 12 June 2009

Friday Quiz Issue 35

Quiz time again... 20 questions, movie trivia, music trivia and some general knowledge. Good luck!

Answers now available! Check comments section below quiz.

Round 1: Can you name the 5 actors/actresses who have played the following groups of characters? (bonus points if you can name the films too!)

1.Rusty Ryan, Tyler Durden, Detective David Mills.

2.Dr. Malcom Crowe, John McClane, Korben Dallas.

3.Margot Tenenbaum, Viola de Lesseps, Pepper Potts.

4.Detective Mike Lowrey, Robert Neville, John Hancock.

5.Kevin Lomax, Ted Logan, Johnny Utah.

Round 2: General Knowledge trivia time…. 5 easy-ish ones this week…

1. Who is the current Mayor of New York City?

2. The arctic region of Svalbard belongs to which European country?

3. Who played Batman in the original 1960’s TV series?

4. In which two English counties does the annual “V Festival” take place?

5. Beirut is the capital of which country?

Round 3: First Lines… these have proved very popular, so here are 10 more. Can you guess the following songs from their first lines?

1. You had my heart, we’ll never be worlds apart.

2. On the corner of main street, just tryin’ to keep it in line.

3. Backstroke lover always hidin' 'neath the covers till I talked to your daddy, he say.

4. I would have given you all of my heart.

5. My baby don’t mess around because she loves me so and this I know for sure.

6. You light the skies up above me.

7. Even in my heart I see that you’re not being true to me.

8. Lucky you were born that far away so we could both make fun of distance.

9. Every night I grab some money and I go down to the bar.

10. I gotta take a little time, a little time to think thing over.

1 comment:

Quizarvo said...

Answers to Issue 35:

Round 1:

1. Brad Pitt
2. Bruce Willis
3. Gwyneth Paltrow
4. Will Smith
5. Keanue Reeves

Round 2:

1. Michael Bloomberg
2. Norway
3. Adam West
4. Essex & Staffordshire
5. Lebanon

Round 3:

1. Umbrealla (Rihanna)
2. Read My Mind (The Killers)
3. Walk This Way (Aerosmith)
4. The First Cut Is The Deepest (Rod Stewart)
5. Hey Ya (Outkast)
6. Rule The World (Take That)
7. Quit Playing Games With My Heart (Backstreet Boys)
8. Whenever, Wherever (Shakira)
9. Dead Ringer For Love (Meatloaf)
10. I Want To Know What Love Is (Foreigner)

Post a Comment