Friday 29 May 2009

Friday Quiz Issue 34

Thsi week's quiz is all about first lines. Can you guess the 20 songs below from their first lines? Good luck!

Guess the first line...

1. Here comes my happiness again, right back to where it should have been.

2. Every day is so wonderful and suddenly it’s hard to breathe.

3. I haven’t slept at all in days, it’s been so long since we’ve talked.

4. Woke up this mornin' feelin' fine, there's somethin' special on my mind.

5. She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene.

6. Storming through the party like my name was El NiƱo.

7. Oh life is bigger, it’s bigger than you and you are not me.

8. If you see me walking down the street, staring at the sky & dragging my two feet.

9. Swaying room as the music starts, strangers making the most of the dark.

10. Sitting here wasted and wounded at this old piano.

11. Hell is gone and heaven’s here, there’s nothing left for you to fear.

12. Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world.

13. You put the boom-boom into my heart.

14. The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight.

15. Daddy told me look into the future, sit at your computer, be a good girl.

16. Four letter word just to get me along, it’s a difficulty and I’m biting on my tongue.

17. I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart.

18. What’ll you do when you get lonely and nobody’s waiting by your side?

19. In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream.

20. Now that you’re out of my life I’m so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment