Friday 27 March 2009

Friday Quiz Issue 25

This week there are 20 first lines from songs for you to guess. Good luck!

Guess the song from the first line………

1. City dweller, successful fella, thought to himself "Oops, I've got a lot of money”

2. When the world leaves you feeling blue, you can count on me, I will be there for you.

3. Ladies you're damn right, you can't read a man's mind, we're living in two tribes and heading for war.

4. In my imagination there is no complication, I dream about you all the time.

5. I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.

6. I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly

7. Tommy used to work on the docks. Union's been on strike, he's down on his luck- it's tough.

8. I never saw it as the start; it’s more a change of heart.

9. What about sunrise? What about rain? What about all the things that you said we were to gain?

10. He's got a brand new car, looks like a jaguar. It's got leather seats. It's got a CD player!

11. There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea.

12. As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life & realise there's nothin left.

13. You just walk in, I make you smile. It's cool but you don't even know me.

14. When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained.

15. Baby, can't you see, I'm calling? A guy like you should wear a warnin'.

16. If this world is wearing thin and you're thinking of escape, i'll go anywhere with you.

17. This was never the way I planned, not my intention. I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion.

18. Hell is gone and heaven's here, there's nothing left for you to fear.

19. I stop and stare at you, walking on the shore. I try to concentrate, my mind wants to explore.

20. Don't think I can't feel that there's something wrong. You've been the sweetest part of my life so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment